Documents & Forms
How to Change your AFA Payroll Deductions:
- Fill in Payroll Deduction Form (see link below).
- Please include your Employee ID (found on the top of your pay stub) or the last 4 digits of your SSN # in the upper right hand side of the form. Payroll requires this to ensure they are making changes to the correct record.
- This is a change form so ONLY add to the form what you want to change and leave the unchanged categories alone.
- For example: To stop a deduction check the stop deduction box. This will stop the designated deduction but leave your other deductions unchanged.
- NOW print out the form and sign it.
- After signing, submit to Local 975 (NOT payoll or pony) for processing by:
- FAX to 512-380-0803 (Local 975 FAX Number) most BC station have a FAX machine
- Scan and email to : email@example.com
- Mail to:
- Austin Firefighters Association
- 7537 Cameron Rd
- Austin, TX 78752
- Drop the signed form by the AFA office or give to your VP.
Retirees who are looking to change their Deduction form please click on the links below and submit your forms to:
Retiree AFA Membership Payroll Deduction Form
Retiree Benevolent Fund Payroll Deduction Form
Retiree PAC Payroll Deduction Form